Sunday, December 11, 2016

The second event that I attended this year was the second annual Mr. Zeta Phi Beta pageant, run by Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc., a historically black sorority and my fraternity’s sister sorority. The pageant is run just like any other, there were a total of three contestants who were to be judged based on three categories; talent, formal dress and how they answered questions given to them. There were also additional acts in-between each of the competition rounds. I worked the backstage of the show, and in the back there was panic, distress and pure chaos. However, on stage the audience witnessed a beautiful showing, where all of the contestants competed gracefully.

(I wasn’t able to get any performance pictures since I was backstage, but I did get a picture of one of the contestants and my frat brother while he was preforming during the talent category.)

No comments:

Post a Comment